RAK4600 - WisDuo LoRa® module with MCU, BLE 5.0 and IPEX connectors
The RAKwireless RAK4600 WisDuo LoRa® module is an integrated LoRa® solution designed around the industry leading Semtec SX1276 LoRa® chip. It also includes on-board MCU with BLE 5.0 from Nordic Semiconductors' nRF52832 wireless processor device.
The RAK4600 is housed in a surface mount, compact form factor measuring 15 mm x 23 mm x 2.5 mm and also includes two IPEX connectors for BLE and LoRa® antenna connection.
The device features ultra-low power consumption of 2.0uA in sleep mode and high LoRa® output power up to 20dB max in work mode, with BLE output power up to 4dBm.
The RAK4600 module complies with LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports Lora® Point-to-Point communications. The module supports BLE 5.0 in addition to LoRa. Its RF communication capabilities (LoRa® + BLE) make it suitable for a variety of applications in the IoT field.
RAK4600 Key Features
- LPWAN module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Compact Form Factor: 15 x 23 x 2.5 mm
- 42 Pin Stamp Pad for PCB SMT mounting
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO (optional NFC interface)
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Frequency range: 863–870MHz (EU) / 902–928MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 2.0uA in Sleep mode
- LoRa Boost mode with 20dBm output power
- BLE 5.0 (Tx power -20 to +4 dBm in 4dB steps)
RAK4600 – LPWAN Module with MCU, BLE 5.0 and IPEX connectors – 868Mhz frequency bandRAK4600-US915
RAK4600 – LPWAN Module with MCU, BLE 5.0 and IPEX connectors – 915Mhz frequency bandRAK4600-EVB-EU868
RAK4600-EU868 LPWAN Evaluation Board – 868Mhz frequency bandRAK4600-EVB-US915
RAK4600-US915 LPWAN Evaluation Board – 915Mhz frequency bandRAK4600-BM-EU868
RAK4600 LoRa/LPWAN breakout module, 868MHz, with antennas and cablesRAK4600-BM-US915
RAK4600 LoRa/LPWAN breakout module, 915MHz, with antennas and cables