RAK3172 - WisDuo STM32WLE5 LoRaWAN module
The RAK3172 is a low-power long-range transceiver module for LoRa and LoRaWAN applications based on the STM32WLE5CC chip that provides an easy-to-use, compact, low-power solution for long-range wireless data applications. Its firmware is based on RAKwireless Unified Interface V3 (RUI3) that allows users to create different functionalities using RUI APIs.
The module is supplied in four variants. Please specify the module type and required frequency band when requesting information.
|RAK3172 with IPEX||With IPEX antenna connector. Uses an oscillator internally.|
|RAK3172 without IPEX||With antenna connector. Antenna must be connected via RF trace pin. Uses an oscillator internally.|
|RAK3172-T with IPEX||With IPEX antenna connector. Uses a TCXO with higher clock precision in low temperature conditions.|
|RAK3172-T without IPEX||With antenna connector. Antenna must be connected via RF trace pin. Uses a TCXO with higher clock precision in low temperature conditions.|
The RAK3172 Breakout Board is ideal for evaluating the performance and suitability of the RAK3172 module for your application. It is supplied with a hinged connector mount LoRa antenna and 18 pcs of Dupnt lines.
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Compact form factor: 15 x 15.5 x 3.5mm
- 32-pin stamp pad for PCB SMT mounting
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Frequency range: 150MHz to 960MHz
- Low-power wireless systems with 7.8kHz to 500kHz bandwidth
- Ultra-low power consumption 1.69μA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M4 with MPU up to 256KB flash memory with ECC
- 64KB RAM
- RUI3 API compatible
- AT and Binary commands support
- Supported bands: EU433, CN470, RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923