FT602 - USB Video Class SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ICs
The FT602 is a FIFO interface to SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1) USB Video Class (UVC) bridge chip, which supports the streaming of video content from high definition camera equipment. This means that imaging systems which would have previously only been capable of delivering relatively low resolution material can gain substantially elevated video quality but still run at 60fps frame rates.
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 Super Speed (5Gbps) / USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps)
- Supports USB Transfer Types: Control/Bulk/Interrupt
- Supports UVC version 1.1
- Supports multi channel FIFO interface
- Supports up to 4 video input channels on the FIFO bus
- Supports 2 parallel slave FIFO bus protocols, 245 FIFO and Multi-channel FIFO mode, with a data burst rate up to 400MB/s with 32 bit parallel interface
- Built-in 16kB FIFO data buffer RAM
Improved performance can benefit from while viewing captured imaging data via standard UVC enabled hardware and commonly used media player platforms (such as VLC Player). This ensures greater convenience – with minimal investment being needed to upgrade existing systems, or to design and deploy new systems from scratch. No custom drivers are required, thereby permitting straightforward plug-and-play implementation.