FT201X - Full Speed USB 2.0 to I2C interface IC, 6 configurable CBUS pins
This USB 2.0 Full Speed IC offers a compact bridge to I2C devices. The device is an I2C slave, capable of operating up to 3.4MBit/s, with low power consumption (8mA). The FT201X includes the complete FT-X series feature set and enables USB to be added into a system design quickly and easily over an I2C interface
- Single chip USB to I²C interface.
- 6 configurable CBUS I/O pins.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip. No USB specific firmware programming required.
- Fully integrated clock generation with no external crystal required plus optional clock output selection enabling a glue-less interface to external MCU or FPGA.
- 512 byte receive buffer and 512 byte transmit buffer utilising buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- USB Dedicated Charger Port (DCP) detection. May be used by mobile devices to detect the presence of a charger on the USB port for higher current / faster charging of batteries.
- Device supplied pre-programmed with unique USB serial number.
- Supports bus powered, self powered and high-power bus powered USB configurations.
- Integrated +3.3V level converter for USB I/O.
- Low operating current of 8mA (typical) and USB suspend current of 125uA (typical) current.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
USB – I2C slave interface IC, 16 pin SSOP (reels of 3000)FT201XS-U
USB – I2C slave interface IC, 16 pin SSOP (tubes of 100)FT201XQ-R
USB – I2C slave interface IC, 16 pin QFN (reels of 5000)FT201XQ-T
USB – I2C slave interface IC, 16 pin QFN (trays of 490)