FT120 - Full Speed USB 2.0 device controller IC, PDIUSBD12 drop-in replacement
The FT120 provides a cost and feature optimized USB full-speed device controller. The design closely matches the PDIUSBD12 and may be used as a drop in replacement for the device. Communicating with a micro-controller over the generic parallel interface the device will appear as another memory device on the processor bus, offering USB connectivity with bulk, isochronous or interrupt endpoints.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
- High performance USB device controller with integrated SIE, endpoint buffer, transceiver and voltage regulators.
- Supports 8-bit parallel interface to external microcontroller.
- Supports DMA operation.
- Multiple interrupt modes to facilitate both bulk and isochronous transfers.
- Dedicated clock output pin with programmable clock frequency (4 - 24 MHz).
- USB connection indicator that toggles with USB transmit and receive activities.
- Supports bus powered or self powered application.
- Single power supply operation at 3.3V or 5V.
- Internal 1.8V and 3.3V LDO regulators.
- UHCI/OHCI/EHCI host controller compatible.
Full speed USB peripheral controller IC, 28 pin TSSOP (reels of 2500)FT120T-U
Full speed USB peripheral controller IC, 28 pin TSSOP (tubes of 50)UMFT12XEV
FT120 development kit, LPC1114 micros, with prototyping area ( requires UMFT120DC daughter-board)UMFT120DC
FT120 daughter-board, 0.8″ DIP, Micro USB B port, 28 pin, for use with UMFT12XEV evaluation kit