XPLR-M9 - Explorer kit for M9 GNSS modules
The XPLR-M9 Explorer kit for M9 GNSS modules is a perfect early evaluation tool for experiencing the best GNSS performance of the u‑blox M9 standard precision GNSS technology. It comes in a compact housing with user-friendly interfaces. In additional to the default u-start evaluation software, XPLR-M9 can be used with u‑blox u-center evaluation software for extensive configuration, further testing and data analysis.
- Portable, simple device
- Dedicated, highly intuitive u-start evaluation software
- Preset scenarios to quickly evaluate u‑blox M9 GNSS performance
- Real-time display via USB interface
- u-center as optional evaluation software
The u-blox XPLR-M9 Explorer kit for M9 GNSS modules includes:
- XPLR-M9 unit (including SD card)
- USB-C cable
- Active GNSS antenna with 3m cable
- Quick start card
The u-blox GNSS product overview provides a useful guide to the technologies used, product selection, product grades and advantages of u-blox GNSS modules.