TOBY-L2 series - multi-mode LTE Cat 4 modules with HSPA+ and/or 2G fallback
u-blox Toby-L2 multi-mode LTE Cat 4 modules with HSPA+ and/or 2G fallback feature:
- Small TOBY LGA form factor for easy manufacturing
- Easy migration between u‑blox 2G, 3G and 4G modules
- Automotive grade available, qualified according to ISO 16750
- Deliver critical firmware updates over the air
- TOBY‑L201 switches automatically between AT&T and Verizon
EVK-L2 evaluation kits are an ideal way to assess the performance of TOBY-L2 multi-mode LTE Cat 4 modules.
The u-blox cellular product overview provides a useful guide to the technologies used, product selection, product grades and advantages of u-blox cellular modules.
LTE/HSPA+/GSM module for Americas Cat 4; B2, B4, B5, B7, B17TOBY-L201
LTE/HSPA+ module for Americas Cat 4; B2, B4, B5, B13, B17; Ability to switch between operatorsTOBY-L210
LTE/HSPA+/GSM module for Europe/Asia; Cat 4; B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B20TOBY-L220
LTE/HSPA+ module for Japan Cat 4; B1, B3, B5, B8, B19TOBY-L280
LTE/HSPA+/GSM module for S. America/APAC; Cat 4; B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B28