C027 - Mbed enabled IoT kit for 2G or 3G
The u-blox C027 Mbed enabled IoT kit for 2G or 3G provides a rapid prototyping solution for applications for the Internet of Things. The application board has a MAX-M8Q GPS/GNSS receiver and a LISA UMTS/CDMA or SARA GSM cellular module, enabling straightforward development of location-aware, global communicating applications.
- Quick prototyping with Arm® Mbed™ on integrated host CPU
- Powerful, user‑programmable Cortex‑M3 microprocessor
- Compatible with a standard‑based form factor with expansion board options
- Free online mbed compiler and libraries
- 22 GPIO's with SPI, I2C, UART, and I2S interfaces
- USB drag‑n-drop programming
The kit includes:
- Compact 53.33 x 96.53 mm Mbed IoT starter kit
- External cellular antenna
- External active GNSS antenna
To make development even easier, the C027 is supported by the powerful and flexible open‑source Arm Mbed development platform (mbed.org/platforms/u‑blox‑C027) which provides free software libraries, hardware designs and online tools for professional and rapid prototyping. The platform gives access to a high‑level standards‑based C/C++ SDK for developing applications on the u‑blox C027, a large component database of drivers for peripheral components that can be connected to it, and online compiler and developer tools for efficient re-use and collaboration on designs to create products quickly.