C102-F9R - application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9R
The u-blox C102-F9R application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9R fusion sensor module allows industrial customers to evaluate the high precision sensor fusion (HPS) technology, on different vehicle types. The ZED-F9R module includes multi-band GNSS with built-in RTK and sensor fusion technologies to provide decimeter-level accuracy. This ZED-F9R sensor fusion module application board integrates a microcontroller to directly interface to the vehicle’s CAN-bus using a configuration file. When the CAN-bus cannot be directly supported due to the diverse nature of the specification, digital inputs are available for speed and direction inputs.
The 14-pin header provides access to additional functions beyond those depicted in the block diagram, such as the use of an external power supply, access to microcontroller for the update of its firmware, and access to the UART2 of ZED-F9R.
u-center evaluation softwareprovides a powerful platform for evaluating u-blox GNSS receivers. With u-center, data can be logged as well as visualized in real time. The software contains an NTRIP client that can be used to manage the RTCM correction stream from commercial services.
- Multi-band multi-constellation GNSS
- Automotive dead reckoning (ADR) and real-time kinematic (RTK)
- Configurable CAN interface
- Dedicated pins for wheel tick and direction inputs
- USB, UART, RS-232 connections
- A short-term battery-backed RAM (BBR)
The kit includes:
- u-blox C102-F9R application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9R fusion sensor module
- Active multi-band GNSS antenna with a 5 m cable
- 14-pin connector breakout cable
- One month trial license from correction service provider (available in regions defined by the service provider)
- USB cable