C100-F9K - application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9K
The C100-F9K application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9K allows Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers to assess the performance of this u‑blox F9 high precision positioning module with automotive dead reckoning (ADR) technology, in many vehicles on the market.
The ZED-F9K module includes multi-band GNSS with built-in RTK and ADR technologies to provide decimeter-level accuracy. The C100-F9K high precision dead reckoning application board integrates a microcontroller to directly interface to a vehicle’s CAN-bus using a configuration file. When the CAN-bus cannot be directly supported due to the very diverse nature of the specification, digital inputs are available for speed and direction inputs.
- Application board for ZED‑F9K
- User‑configurable CAN‑bus interface covering many implementations
- Robust housing suitable for in‑vehicle use and installation
The kit includes:
- u-blox C100-F9K application board for evaluation of the ZED-F9K
- Active multi-band GNSS antenna
- 14-pin connector breakout cable
- One-month trial license from Correction Service Partners (may not operate in all regions of the world)
- USB cable jumpers for configuration
- Quick start guide
The u-blox GNSS product overview provides a useful guide to the technologies used, product selection, product grades and advantages of u-blox GNSS modules.