ANNA-B412 - stand-alone Bluetooth 5.1 SiP with u-connect SW
The u-blox ANNA-B412 is a high-performing, stand-alone Bluetooth low energy ultra-compact module for harsh professional environments. The system in package (SiP) module measures only 6.5 x 6.5 mm including an integrated antenna. It is supplied with u-connectXpress software that provides support for u-blox Bluetooth Low Energy Serial Port Service, GATT client and server, beacons, Bluetooth long range, NFC™ and simultaneous peripheral and central roles. u-blox u-connectXpress software allows hosts to easily configure connectivity using AT commands over a UART interface.
ANNA-B412 is ideal for harsh industrial or lighting applications that must operate at high ambient temperatures. Key markets are industrial automation, smart cities and buildings, medical
and healthcare, and telematics.
- Ultra compact SiP (6.5 x 6.5 x 1.2 mm) with integrated antenna
- Bluetooth 5.1, including Bluetooth long range
- u-connectXpress software for accelerated time to market
- Superior security functionality with secure boot
- Extended temperature range up to 105 °C
- Global certification
The EVK-ANNA-B4 evaluation kit is an ideal way to assess the feasibility of these SiP modules for your application.