ANNA-B402 - stand-alone Bluetooth 5.1 SiP with open CPU
ANNA-B402 is a high-performing, standalone Bluetooth low energy ultra-compact module for harsh professional environments. The system in package (SiP) module measures only 6.5 x 6.5 mm including an integrated antenna. It features Bluetooth 5.1, an embedded Arm® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller with FPU and state-of-the art power performance.
The ANNA-B402 SiP is built on the Nordic Semiconductor nRF52833 chip. With 512 kB flash and 128 kB RAM, capacity is available for advanced applications developed with open CPU architecture and the Nordic SDK. Wired interfaces like UART, USB, SPI, I2C, I2S, and GPIO allow connections to peripheral devices.
- Ultra compact SiP (6.5 x 6.5 x 1.2 mm) with integrated antenna
- Bluetooth 5.1, Bluetooth mesh, long range, Zigbee and Thread
- Direction finding support for indoor location
- Powerful open CPU architecture for customized applications
- Extended temperature range up to 105 °C
- Global certification
The EVK-ANNA-B4 evaluation kit is an ideal way to assess the performance of these SiP modules for your application.