RAK4200 - WisDuo LoRa® module with on-board MCU and IPEX connector
The RAKwireless RAK4200 WisDuo LoRa® module is designed around the industry standard Semtec SX1276 LoRa® chip. It is a highly integrated solution, in a compact form factor, 15 x 15.5 x 2.5 mm, and also includes an on-board STM32L071 MCU, (ARM 32-bit Cortex), allowing developers to use the RAK4200 as the heart of their IoT solution. The RAK4200 also includes an IPEX connector for direct connection to the antenna of your choice. Designed to be power efficient, the RAK4200 has ultra-low power consumption of 1.5uA in sleep mode, and when needed the most, it has high LoRa® output power up to 19dBm max in work mode.
The RAKwireless RAK4200 WisDuo LoRa® module complies with LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocols. It also supports LoRa® Point to Point communications. The RAK4200 module is suitable for various IoT applications that require long range data acquisition and low power consumption.
Note: The RAK4200 is not recommended for new designs. The RAK4270 WisDuo LoRa® module is the recommended replacement for new designs (pin-to-pin compatible).
RAK4200 Product Features
- LoRa® module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Compact Form Factor: 15 x 15.5 x 2.5 mm
- 20 Pin Stamp Pad for PCB SMT mounting
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6V
- Frequency range: 863–870MHz (EU) / 902–928MHz (US), ISM and SRD systems
- Low-Power Wireless Systems with 7.8kHz to 500KHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption 1.5uA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M0+ with MPU
- Up to 192KB flash memory with ECC
- 20KB RAM
- 6KB of data EEPROM with ECC