RAK7204 - WisNode Sense Home LoRaWAN environmental sensor
The RAK7204 WisNode Sense Home LoRaWAN® environmental sensor is an LPWAN Node with integrated environmental sensors. The high-precision environmental sensors, can measure changes in temperature, humidity, gas pressure and provide an indoor air quality index. All the accumulated data can be sent to a Gateway, such as RAK7268, in order for it to be forwarded to the Cloud.
The environmental sensors, LoRa® transceiver module, LoRa® antenna, and the battery are fitted in a 90 x 85 x 34mm sized housing. These small dimensions allow for installation in tight spaces or ones that require the sensor to have a minimal impact on the overall feel of the surrounding environment. The housing adopts a hollow, permeable design to facilitate air flow in order to more accurately detect the environmental changes.
- Measurement of a variety of environmental parameters: Temperature, Humidity, Gas Pressure and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- BOSCH BME680 Integrated Environmental Unit
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 fully compliant
- Low power operation and standby current of less than 15 uA
- Adjustable sampling and transmission interval.
- Comes with a replaceable 3500 mAh high capacity lithium battery
- Real time battery status monitoring.
- Battery life of more than 2 years (At 15 minute data transmission interval)
- Compact in size, easy to install and maintain. (90 mm x 85 mm x 34 mm)
The RAK7204 WisNode Sense Home LoRaWAN® environmental sensor is compatible with the M2M Cloud Neptune service - View Here