RAK4260-EVB - RAK4260 WisDuo LoRa® module evaluation board
The RAK4260 WisDuo LoRa® module evaluation board offers a quick way to evaluate the RAK4260 WisDuo LoRa® module as this development board allows access to all serial and GPIO ports for easy configuration. The RAK4260 core module includes RAK Unified Interface (RUI) to help speed up the process of easily developing and testing your firmware.
The package includes:
- RAK4260 evaluation board
- Micro USB cable
- SubG Antenna (IPEX)
- 2 x 4-pin header
- 9 x Dupont Lines
RAKwireless have an excellent knowledge base on GitHub for these products backed up by our amazing engineering team to help you when needed.
The RAK4260-EVB includes onboard RAK4260 module which is one of the smallest LoRaWAN® modules in the market measuring 15mm x 15mm x 12mm.
The device is based on based on a Microchip core ATSAMR34J18B LoRa SiP and supports an array of configurable peripherals such as I2C, SPI and UART interfaces, as well as 12-bit ADC. ATSAMR34J18 is an ultra-low power microcontroller combined with a UHF transceiver communication interface. It uses the 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M0+ processor with a LoRa® Transceiver.
RAK4260-EVB Product Features
- Industry’s lowest power LoRa® SiP device
- 32-bit Arm® Cortex M0+ MCU and LoRa® Transceiver
- 256KB Flash and 40 KB RAM accommodates application code and stack
- Most cost and size effective solution, eliminating need for external MCU (RAK4200 module)
- I2C, SPI and UART interfaces, as well as 12-bit ADC
- Fully supported 862 to 1020 MHz frequency coverage
- Receive Sensitivity down to -148 dBm
- Maximum Transmit Power up to 20 dBm
- Low RX current of 17mA (typical)
- LoRa® Technology, (G)FSK, (G)MSK