RAK3172 - WisDuo LoRa module
The RAK3172 LoRa module includes a STM32WLE5CC chip, which supports eight (8) spreading factors (SF5 ~ SF12) and signal bandwidth that can be adjusted between 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz. It has ultra-low power consumption of 1.69 μA in sleep mode, but during the Transmit Mode, it can reach a maximum output power of 22 dBm. As a receiver, it can achieve a sensitivity of -148 dBm.
- LoRa module for Smart City, Smart Agriculture, Smart Industry
- Compact form factor: 15 x 15.5 x 3.5 mm
- 32 Pin stamp pad for PCB SMT mounting
- I/O ports: UART/I2C/SPI/ADC/GPIO
- Temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Supply voltage: 2.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Frequency range: 150 MHz to 960 MHz
- Low-power wireless systems with 7.8 kHz to 500 kHz Bandwidth
- Ultra-low power consumption 1.69 μA in sleep mode
- Core: ARM 32-bit Cortex – M4 with MPU Up to 256 KB flash memory with ECC
- 64 KB RAM
- AT commands control interface
- Supported bands: (EU433, CN470, RU864, IN865, EU868, AU915, US915, KR920, and AS923)
RAK3172 is supplied in two module types - RAK3172H with IPEX antenna connector and RAK3172PH without IPEX antenna connector (antenna pin connection provided). Please specify the module type and required frequency band when requesting information.