Sentrius RM1xx - LoRaWAN & Bluetooth 4.1 Enterprise IoT modules, stand-alone
The Sentrius™ RM1xx series of modules offer a powerful, convenient solution for long-range Enterprise IoT (EIoT) deployments. Laird Connectivity innovatively combines Bluetooth® v4.1 with LoRaWAN™, the emerging standard in Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) into one module. RM1xx modules aggregate and transmit data from Bluetooth® Smart (BLE) devices and sensors over LoRaWAN to gateways as far as 15 km (~10 miles) away. This bridges the personal area network to the wide area network in a unique way. The Sentrius RM1xx will be LoRa® Alliance certified and fully inter-operable with any LoRaWAN™-adherent gateway.
Sentrius™ RM1xx features:
- Designed for the EIoT – Innovative combination of BT™ v4.1 and LoRa® makes the RM1xx the bridge between Bluetooth Smart devices and a network that intelligently uses their data.
- Ultra-low power usage schemes – Allows years of use on a single battery.
- Laird Connectivity’s unique smartBASIC language – Makes it extremely easy to create event-driven, hostless applications.
- Upgradeable firmware – Prepare for the future with access to feature and security updates.
- Compliant with FCC, CE regulations – Available as the RM186 (CE) or RM191 (FCC).
Sentrius RM186 868MHz (EU) module (supplied individually)RM191-SM
Sentrius RM191 915MHz (US) module (supplied individually)DVK-RM186-SM
Sentrius RM186 868MHz (EU) development kitDVK-RM191-SM
Sentrius RM191 915MHz (US) development kit