UMFTPD3A - FT260 programmer board
The UMFTPD3A Universal Programmer Module is used to provide an external programming voltage (Vpp) that covers 1.5 to 6.5V to program FTDI development modules and ICs with internal OTP memory or eFUSE (electrical poly-fuse).
- Micro USB-B connector allows the module to be connected to a host system via a standard USB A to Micro B cable
- Downstream port using USB-A type connector allows target devices to be connected to the UMFTPD3A
- On board FTDI chip provides USB hub function
- Supports wide programming voltages from 1.5V to 6.5V for FT260
- 3 pin connector to deliver VPP programming power
- Visual indicator for VPP programming voltage and USB bus power by using LEDs
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.