RAK7204 - LPWAN CO2 Environmental Sensor
The RAK7204 is an LPWAN Node with integrated environmental sensors. The high-precision environmental sensors, can measure changes in temperature, humidity, gas pressure and provide an indoor air quality index. All the accumulated data can be sent to a Gateway, such as RAK7258, in order for it to be forwarded to the Cloud.
The environmental sensors, LoRa® transceiver module, LoRa® antenna, and the battery are fitted in a 90 mm x 85 mm x 34 mm sized housing. These small dimensions allow for installation in tight spaces or ones that require the sensor to have a minimal impact on the overall feel of the surrounding environment. The housing adopts a hollow, permeable design to facilitate air flow in order to more accurately detect the environmental changes.
The RAK7204 is compatible with the M2M Cloud Neptune service (add link here to Neptune)
RAK7204 Product Features
- Measurement of a variety of environmental parameters: Temperature, Humidity, Gas Pressure and Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- BOSCH BME680 Integrated Environmental Unit
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 fully compliant
- Low power operation and standby current of less than 15 uA
- Adjustable sampling and transmission interval.
- Comes with a replaceable 3500 mAh high capacity lithium battery
- Real time battery status monitoring.
- Battery life of more than 2 years (At 15 minute data transmission interval)
- Compact in size, easy to install and maintain. (90 mm x 85 mm x 34 mm)