Iridium 9603 - Compact Bi-Directional Satellite Data Transceiver Module
One-fourth the volume and half the footprint of the Iridium 9602, the innovative Iridium 9603 transceiver combines the global coverage of the Iridium satellite constellation with the low latency of the Iridium Short Burst Data Service to provide highly reliable satellite communications from pole to pole.
- Small form factor offering unmatched integration flexibility
- Pole-to-pole global coverage
- Single-board transceiver
- Single header connector for:
- On/off control
- Logical level asynchronous
- UART control
- Network availability
- Simple AT command interface
- SIM-less operation
- Automatic notification that mobile-terminated messages are queued
With the smallest form factor of any commercial satellite transceiver available today, the Iridium 9603 is ideal for space-constrained applications including monitoring, tracking and alarm systems. It is also highly affordable, costing just slightly more than the previous-generation Iridium 9602.
Delivering two-way communications on a remarkable scale, the Iridium 9603 transceiver further expands the Iridium connected user base worldwide.