BMD-360 (open CPU) - Bluetooth 5.1 module, stand-alone, open CPU
BMD-360 - Cost efficient Bluetooth 5.1 including long range and direction finding
- Bluetooth v5.1 with direction finding (AoA/AoD) for location tags
- Bluetooth long range support (Coded PHY) for extended range and coverage
- 802.15.4, Thread, and ZigBee
- Powerful, ultra‑efficient 64 MHz 32‑bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 CPU with 192 kB Flash and 24 kB RAM
- Footprint compatible with BMD‑300/301 and BMD‑330 modules
A good way to assess the feasibility of the BMD-360 for your application is to purchase a BMD-360 evaluation kit with easy access to all pins.