AMC-ANT-MHF-1621B - Rugged Iridium helical antenna, 45mm high
The AMC-ANT-MHF-1621B rugged Iridium helical antenna from MARUWA uses Sarantel’s distinctive technology. It is a durable elastomeric-plastic over-moulded and dielectric-loaded decafilar-helix antenna which uses MARUWA's distinctive materials technology to provide the highest available efficiency in a small size. The dielectric core together with the fly-wheeling effect of the advanced decafilar helical design provides excellent beam width and low elevation gain, which is maintained in relatively cluttered use scenarios. The AMC-ANT-MHF-1621B acts as its own filter, attenuating signals from common cellular and ISM frequencies by as much as 30dB.
- Highest available efficiency per unit of volume
- Excellent beam width and low elevation gain
- Relatively unimpaired by cluttering objects
- Designed for harsh environments exposed to force, dust and moisture
- Base flange groove for O-ring water seal